Lesson House Intern
The Lesson House seeks to train, develop, and encourage the study of music for students of all ages. Private coaches Amy Gillett and Tara Palmer teach voice and piano in an array of genres and performance styles with the goal of helping students grow in their artistry.
The Lesson House is looking to hire an internship position for the Spring 2017 semester. No scheduled hours are required; all tasks will have assigned deadlines. Possible college or school credit may be given. The internship aims to give experience in administrative workings within a small business in the music industry.
Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities (Include the following; other duties may be assigned):
- Managing all Lesson House invoices
- Creating and sending studio-wide emails
- Stage Management during performances
- Updating and managing some social media accounts
- Must have general computer skills including a working knowledge of Google Drive and Google Sheets. (Intern will receive training in invoice software)
- Must have general knowledge of social media sources Facebook and Instagram.
- Possess strong organization skills and pay high attention to detail.
- Posses a strong work ethic, taking ownership of tasks.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Produce quality work and be accountable.
- Manage time.
- Applicant must be 16 or older.
- Must be enrolled in high school or college.
- Must have an interest in working with and within the local music industry.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: January 22nd, 2016. Interviews will be held Jan. 23rd-25th.